Monday, 4 November 2013

21 OCTOBER 2013 - CAMBIOS!!!! (AS MY DEAR BROTHER WOULD SAY)



Family! hope all is great with you! Everything over here is SWEET. Well. It's transfer days! And guess where I'm going?? No where! I'm staying here so I'm super happy! I get to take over the area and my new companion coming in is named Elder Moss. Everything I hear about him is that he's super nice and a hard worker. We're gonna do great! I'm super excited!

We had so many miracles this week! Again, it's hard to write them all because of time! But Elder Harris and I had a sweet week. We had a lot of lessons, and some super funny experiences. And we put four people on date this week. We're so excited for this! It's just lame because Elder Harris is leaving, but our investigators asked him to come back for the baptism.

I think my favourite miracle was a man named Ignacio that we ran into watering his lawn. He's a less active member and hasn't gone to church in about 20 ish years. We went over to his house to have a service project. After a few hours of helping clean up his lawn and make it look all pretty and stuff, he took us inside to show us a picture of Jesus he kept all throughout his years.  And then told us his story of how he started drinking again, a few years after he was baptized. He was too ashamed to come back, and eventually fell away and became homeless for a time. But he told us that everywhere he went he always kept his picture with Christ with him, hoping and praying that he could find some way to come back to the church. It was a super spiritual experience, and I can't do it justice by just typing it. But I know there are people out there who need rescuing, members and non members. But I know that it doesn't matter who they are or what they look like, they're worth it because everyone is a child of God.

That sucks a lot about Patrick. It's super super sad. It happened with my investigator Teresa. She got baptized and then didn't want to talk to us. SUPER random but like brother Erickson said, Satan just unleashes his power. And it sucks. I hate anti, I think it's sick that people do that. Because I know this church is true. It can't not be. I know it is, and I know how greatly it can bless the lives of others.

Anyways. Family I can't reply individually because, like I said, I gotta go! Super busy day. I hope you guys know I love you so so so much. I'm mad that you're watching walking dead with out me - you better save it. But I have an even better thing so you guys should all be jealous of me. Dad, love you tons! You're great! Mum, you too you're so amazing! Peter, keep up the great work you stud! Jake - congrats on you license!!! That's crazy!!! I'm so proud. And Chary. Now I know you love me. So thank you. No boys. No dating. NADA. KENNA AND IZAAC I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO.

Alright. I know this is true. And I love it to death. Everything in life is great. And I'm so happy to be here. I don't ever wanna leave. Because I get to serve ALL my time to a God. And that's kind of a big deal. And I know I'm His son.

Also I know I'm all over the place!

Love you all, until next week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment