Sunday, 5 January 2014

I LOVE LIFE - 30TH DECEMBER 2013



Dear family. I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was fantastic!!
So first of all, the most important thing, my dear friend David was baptized! It was amazing! I was so proud of him! It's so cool. He's such an inspiration. He's an amazing guy. He came to church on Sunday too and received the Spirit, and the Priesthood! He's amazing. He brought his two younger sisters as well. And we have permission to baptize them from the parents so they're on date! So excited! I love baptisms. They're truly amazing, and it's so cool to see the fruits of your labours.
This week was cool as well because we didn't really have any time to do anything. We essentially had 3 days off with P-day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. So last night we buckled down, split up with members and got work done, and hit the standard. That in and of itself was a miracle. We put four people on date that night. It was amazing! I love this work. I'm so tired!
So yes. It's true. My bike was stolen. Thanks Peter! So apparently to get the insurance it had to be locked some crazy way, which it wasn't. So I don't get the new one. BUT, my homeshare lady bought me a bike from the swap meet. She's amazing. So I do have a bike. Not to worry. All is well. I kind of just laughed when I came out and it was gone. Hahaha.
So Dad.  That's lame. It's super sad to see that. I guess that's why it's so important to have your own testimony. Because I know for me that nothing can take this away! How was skiing?? That's cool! Hope you guys had a great time and didn't die! Hope things are great! Love yeah!
Mum! Haha Sorry that made me laugh. I do understand. It's frustrating when people are too busy. For me though it's in the church when people are too busy for their callings. Like you said, everyone's busy, but no one's too busy for family and God. I think on my mission I've become a little more feisty, and I can't stand it when people don't fulfill their callings in the church. BUT. It's okay. We just do our best right?  That's awesome about the temple! I'm glad you got to go. The temple's so much fun! I love it to death! Hope you're great mum, love ya!
Peter! You fetcher! So much for brothers secrecy. I feel like I can't trust you anymore. </3. That's a broken heart. I hope one day you can make it up to me! That's fun that you and Jake have been rocking it together. He's such a cool kid. Maybe I should have told him my secret. I'm sure he wouldn't have blown it. Hahahaha. Yeah I understand. I feel like home isn't home. I guess home it where the heart is, and as much as I love everyone, my hearts here... it feels like home now hahaha. Hope you can find a girlfriend soon. You're running out of time, you'll be six feet under before you know it! Hhahaha. You should've told him that. That would've been hilarious! Love you man!
Charly! You spoiled brat!! An Iphone Five? Lucky girl! I hope things are going great for you. NO BOYS. It was great to talk to you the other day. Charly! I hope your talk went well. A good way to talk is like half way through like look down and rub your eyes or something to make it look like your crying, and then continue. And also use glasses and whip em off during intense times. It'll be great and make it more effective. Love you char, hope your Christmas went great! Love ya!
Jake! Nice Justin Beiber hair dude! It looks great. You look huge!! Height wise. I hope you know I'll take you down. I'm 190 pounds and counting! I just sit on you. And pretty much I'm a black belt with that martial arts class I took once. So don't let your head get too big. Hope you're Christmas went great! What'd you get? Hope you're enjoying time with your brother! Love you man! You're awesome!
Kenna and Izaac! You guys look so great! I hope things are doing great with you! Love you guys to death! Hope Christmas went well! Love you guys!

Well family. Just to let you all know, I loved talking to you the other day. I'm glad to see all is well in the family. Keep it that way! You guys are great! Love you all!!
Elder Blomfield!

No comments:

Post a Comment