Saturday, 11 January 2014

WEEK - 6TH JANUARY 2014



Hey family! Hope everyone's week was great! I know mine was amazing! We had some sweet miracles this week!

First of all, we are going to baptize the two little sisters of David. The parents are cool with it, but they're heading out of town this weekend. So we're going to push for Thursday. It's a stretch, but hopefully it will happen! Pray for them! They're super cool. They like church a lot, and are super ready. One of the girls whose 9, reminds me of Kenna. She's super sassy it's great. Their names are Brandy, and April. And it's cool because David received the Priesthood so he gets to baptize them! I'm super proud of him and super excited! He's such a good guy. He's already going out home teaching and stuff, and he went to the temple to do baptisms on Friday. He said it was the most Spiritual thing he's been through, he said he could feel the presence of the people their and he just loved it. As well, it was cool because when he took off his glasses in the temple he said he could see perfectly! Just a little testimony to me that the temple is the closet place to heaven on earth. I can't wait to go back this month!

Another cool experience that we had is some random guy showed up to sacrament meeting. His 25 and it turns out he's a Jew. So it was super cool. he had a lot of questions and so we went to a room and sat down with him, and had a sweet lesson! He was so cool. It was like a bash, but it totally wasn't. We sat down and taught truth, and it was filled with the spirit. It was super cool. I loved how he put it, that as we taught the plan of Salvation he said it was poetry to his ears. I loved it. It was cool too because Elder Romero's family was Jewish and so he knew about the religion and stuff. It was really cool. This guys really smart. He lives out of our area, but his friend is in this ward, so he said he wants to drive down and meet with us. So it's cool with us! It was a super great experience, but as we read from the Bible, I knew that this was the true church of God.

Oh! So happy New years as well! New Years was super cool! We stopped proselyting at six, and that just went out with the other missionaries to the church and played basketball and watched Ephraim's rescue. It was cool! I hope your guys was cool too! Hope you have some rockin goals this year. I can't believe time goes by so fast. It's super weird.

Anyways! Dad.  That's super fun about skiing, and that Peter vomited everywhere. What a girl. He's always had a weak stomach hahaha. Hope you have a great week! Love ya! hope work is doing awesome!

Mum! I will send pictures... as soon as I found my camera. I seem to have misplaced it. Either that or it was stolen. So just pray that I'll be able to find it to send you all the memories of my mission thus far. That sucks that you already had to say goodbye to Peter! But I guess life goes on hey? That's cool that you guys got to go swimming and stuff! That sounds like fun! And as for the package! yes I got it! It was amazing, I have way too much stuff now hahahah. I loved the balloons. I blew them all up. I liked the one from Grandad that said he spit on "the blow up bit". That was a great surprise when I blew it up. Hahahaha. Thanks for always being so thoughtful mum! You back at work yet? Love ya! hope things are great!

Charly! I'm glad to hear you're reading your scriptures, and going to seminary and stuff! So proud of you! Hopefully you're doing amazing! Hopefully your bringing other people to Christ! I wish I was better at that when I was younger. Love you lots char, hope you're doing great! Keep up the good work!

Jake! I'm sorry Peter had to leave. I'm glad you guys were getting along so much! He's a super good guy! Hopefully you don't miss him too much! What'd you guys do when you were home? Have fun at school, seminary, and sports! Love ya!

Kenna and Izaac! Love you guys! Keep being awesome! You guys are amazing. hope you had a good Christmas!
O ps.. CHarly. No boys! Love you guys lots, hope your week goes great! Hasta Luego!

Oh as well. I want you guys to know that I know that the Church is super true. All of it.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment