Wednesday, 5 February 2014

20TH JANUARY 2014



Hey family! I hope everyone's doing so great! I had a fabulous week. It's super cool to hear from everyone and that everyone's doing so great!!

So first of all we had an amazing week! A kind of big miracle happened. So the sisters in our ward were teaching a family for a while. The family was coming to church but they weren't really progressing towards baptism, so they dropped them. Well, at church last week the Dad came up and asked if we could come by and teach them, so we did. It was super cool because we went over and put them on date for sunday, so the dad and the son got baptized yesterday! It was awesome. It was cool too because they asked me and Elder Romero to do it. So that was a super cool miracle that we had. I love being a missionary, it's amazing! Again I would send pictures, but I don't really have a way of connecting to the computer right now, and yeah.

This week was super cool too. We picked up quite a bit of new investigators. One of them, named Johnny, met us up at the church yesterday for a lesson. He's super cool, he's 17 and wants to come closer to God. We had a pretty good lesson and he accepted to be baptized next month! We're really excited! He's a really cool guy. We also met a lot of other people who have a lot of potential to be baptized this transfer, it's great! I love being a missionary.

We also had a super cool stake broadcast from some of the Twelve and Seventy last night! It was really great. It talked all about hastening the work, and how we need to focus in on saving our friends. It was cool, they gave the example of two boats caught in a storm who called for help from the coast guard. Instead of jumping to the rescue immediately, the coast guard decided to have all these meetings to figure out what to do, and everyone in the boats were killed. It's like with us, we don't have time to sit in meetings and wait and figure out who can go out and do it. God needs people who are willing to act right away, because Christ is coming, and we don't have time to wait anymore. I really like it. There were talks on how people get really scared to do missionary work, and it's true at first it's scary. But it's really not that hard, because if we love these people we'll do it, and perfect love casteth out all fear. 

Dad that's a super awesome quote! I love the temple. It's so pretty and awesome. I can't wait to go again. We get to go next week on Tuesday. I hope they show the new video. It's so awesome. Are they building any more temples in Canada? That's awesome that Andy and Rachel are coming! That must be super exciting. Give them a hello for me. Do you guys have any plans with them? Haha and have fun on your trip with Pete! That should be awesome! How's Tanner doing by the way? Hopefully good! Love you dad!

Mum! Lucy is doing good. The only problem is that she's not married. SUPER lame. We just found out this week. We're going to do all we can to marry them, but the lame part is that she doesn't want to marry him! She needs prayers so she can figure this out! Hahaha Izaac's such a funny guy! That's awesome that he's doing so good with his reading. I'm so proud of our family. Everyone's so awesome. We just need to keep it that way! Oh and Mum I feel like you're a way better teacher than you think. If you really truly believe that you can be good, you'll be amazing! So don't worry I know you're a really sweet teacher. And yeah you can write to whoever! That'll be good because I don't ever write letters. Maybe you could write on behalf of me? hahaha Love you Mum, your the best!

Charly! First of all, congrats! You're going to be getting to drive soon! How awesome! Too bad you're not going to be going on dates. Seriously. No boys. I hate them. I hate all the boys in the whole world. Good luck on your exams this week! I know you're doing awesome! your a smart girl! Love you char!

Jake! Nice job in your sports bud! I know you're doing great! That's sweet that you're growing. Just don't think you can take me. I do push ups. Hopefully school goes well for you mate. Good luck at the dances with the girls hahaha. You're going to look studly. Oh hey. Guess what. I can finally grow facial hair. It's kind of annoying actually, but I feel old. Love you bud,. good luck!

Kenna! I hope you're just having a smashing time at school. I love you a lot, and I hope your doing awesome! how tall are you now? Hope things are great! Love you!
Izaac! I heard your doing awesome and you got some new shoes! That's awesome. You'll have to send me some pictures you stud! Also I heard youre doing awesome with you reading! Love you bud! Have a good week!

Ah. Well, I must be off family! Oh. Yeah. Also I reached my seventh month mark yesterday. (super depressing) I feel like time goes WAY too fast. And I was thinking about it, and we really don't have time to waste a single minute. Because before we know it, time will be gone. I know that's something I need to do better in my mission. I can't waste a single minute, because I know in the blink of an eye, this amazing experience will be done, and I'm on God's time. Anyways. I know this church is true! I hope you know it. If you don't, find out! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment