Wednesday, 5 February 2014

27 JANUARY 2014



Hey family! So I don't really have too much time today! It's been super busy! But I hope everyone had a great week!
So this week was awesome! We had a lot of success. We were super blessed with a lot of lessons and 9 of our investigators showed up to church today. It was amazing! Super awesome! We're going to work super hard to help these people get baptized, but it's cool that they're all making steps to come unto Christ.
It's super hard to think right now, because I'm kind of in a rush. We spent most of the day in Riverside figuring out a car situation. Elder Romero and I now have a car which is awesome! But the wheel is cracked so it's been a headache trying to figure all that out today. We're super excited to be able to have more time to teach now though!
So my investigators are awesome! We had some pretty spiritual lessons this week. It was great, and a lot of awesome miracles. We need your prayers though, because a lot of the people we are teaching are living together, but are unmarried. It's quite sad that they don't feel it's a big deal, and aren't really willing to do anything about it. But we are expecting miracles and some marriages. It'll be awesome.
We've been working with a lady named Lucy for a while. When we first met her, Elder Romero and I both felt the impression that we will baptize her. but right now Satan's working super hard on her, and she still hasn't received the answer that this is true! If you could, pray for her a lot!
So like I said I don't have that much time. And I'm sorry about the pictures! I really am. I don't have a connector cord to send them, and I don't really have time to go buy one. I'm going to try this week. I guess I could give it to members in the ward. But I don't know. I don't want to lose it. So I'll try to get pictures. I know I haven't sent a lot. Just know that I'm doing awesome! and the mission is the best life. I love this gospel so much. And tomorrow I get to go to the temple! I can't wait. I love this gospel so much!

Love you guys, hope you all have a great week and that you keep it real!
Ps. Dad that's awesome that you're still being a missionary! LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment