Wednesday, 5 February 2014

3 FEBRUARY 2014



Hey family! I hope everyone's been doing good! I'll try and get some pictures up today! We'll see what happens! This week has been amazing! We had a pretty fantastic week, I love being a missionary!

So. First of all, it was a little bit lame because we spent many a days up in Riverside trying to fix the car. Which was lame. And we had about infinite meetings this week. I swear, the 14th article of faith says we believe in meetings. But, it's okay, because we still had an amazing week!

We were teaching Jonny a lot this week which was amazing! He was on date for the 16th but we felt he's ready. So he's going to get baptized next week! It's super excited. He's such a cool guy. We watched the Joseph Smith Prophet of the restoration video with him. (it's super powerful by the way) And he loved it. He's so cool. He went and got the signature from his parents and so he should be baptized this week! Pray for him. He's such a cool guy.

We are also teaching this woman named Julie. She's really cool. It was super funny because she called us and told us that she wasn't going to come to church 5 minutes before it started because she wasn't feeling good. But we or rather the Spirit convinced her to come. So that was cool. She's going to get baptized the end of this month! It's going to be great. She just needs a lot of prayers. And I do record in my journal. Probably like twice a week. I'm trying super hard to be better. That's definitely something I need to work on. 

I feel like as a missionary all the faults you have a brought forward. It's kind of sad but kind of cool too. Like the closer you get to God, the more things you can see are wrong with you. But it's awesome because now more than ever I feel like I've seen God' hand in my life changing me and making me a better person. Although I'm still extremely far off, it's nice to see the Lord molding me. Hopefully one day I can be a "perfect instrument in God's hands". But yeah. Being a missionary is pretty much the best. 

Dad. Sounds like you had a pretty crazy week. I didn't know you were into American Football. Traitor. Who'd you watch that with? That's super cool that the flames are doing kind of okay. In my old ward, this guy in the English ward would always come up and tell me how bad the flames were doing. it was pretty hilarious, but I'm glad you enjoyed the game! That's awesome that you're still being a missionary and looking for missionary opportunities. That's awesome that you got to spend some time with Kenna and Izaac though. Thanks for being such a good example Dad. In missionary work and just in general. Love ya!

Oh. Ps. theres nothing worth showing off, so you wouldn't want the pictures anyways. 

Mum! Yeah that's a super weird thing about being a missionary. You kind of get to demand people to do stuff and they do it. Definitely God is with us, because if not, no one would listen to a 19year old kid coming into their house, and telling them what to do. It's so awesome to see the hand of the Lord everywhere. That's super weird that Charly's already driving! I can't believe that. The only thing that can make us happy in this life is the gospel, and Christ. Anyways. I love you mum, sounds like you're doing awesome and are an awesome teacher! Love ya!

Charly! I hear you're driving. What! Hopefully you haven't crushed anyone yet. No boys. Also, I love you. Keep being an awesome example to your friends and siblings and keep studying the scriptures, "for in them ye shall find eternal life". Love ya!

Jake! I heard you've been playing a lot of sports! hopefully you're doing great. I know yo're an awesome guy! I hope you're enjoying seminary. That was really something that challenged me and helped me find my testimony. I love you bud. I hope you're doing great! 

Kenna! I saw you climbing a wall! YOu're hair is so long. Love you hope you're being good.

Izaac mi gorditito, hopefully you're doing amazing. I love you bud and hope you're having fun at schooL!

Well family. I love you all, I'm going to try to send pictures here soon. hope you're week is great! 

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment