Wednesday, 5 February 2014

LOVE IT - 13TH JANUARY 2014



Hey family hope everyone had a great week! Mine was awesome! Had a lot of fun! I love being a missionary!
First off, April and Brandy got baptized which was super sweet! It was kind of a push with the ward. We had planned to do it Sunday night, but the parents were at a work seminar for the weekend and couldn't do it. And Elder Romero and I didn't want to wait an extra week. So we tried to do it on Thursday but it was unsurely set in stone because the daughters were super sick. Brandy, the nine year old was going to the Emergency room and so Elder Romero gave her a blessing. She was supposed to have surgery but was fine and apparently she prayed their that she wouldn't have to go so she could get baptized the next day. So when we went over Thursday morning and found this out we did everything we could to have them baptized this day. And it seemed like the harder we tried, the harder it got, because Satan was pushing super hard. BUT, we did it! It was great. They got interviewed at the building, and we filled the seats and managed to have a member of the Bishopric their. It was awesome. And David baptized both of his little sisters! I have pictures (because yes I found my camera) But I can't send them because I don't have a way of getting them onto the computer. 

So that was the highlight of my week. It was scary because it was transfer weeks as well. Peter can understand how intense that can be sometimes. But thankfully, Elder Romero and I are staying together, which is awesome because we're going to baptize nations. It's so much fun. I love it. It's super hard to see your friends leave though, but it's okay! 

So essentially that wraps up my week. I really feel like we didn't do anything else super exciting. We helped a ward member put of palm trees which was cool! I got a million blisters on my hands, because I'm a girl, but it was super fun! The language is doing good. Hopefully. So that's good. And everything else is great! Love missionary work!
DAD! That's awesome about Grandma's cousin! So happy she's baptized! That's super awesome too about all the guys over their! How is everyone? How's uncle Neil? He going to get baptized? That's awesome about you and Thomas. So glad you're still being a solid missionary. What did Thomas think about everything? That's cool about your office and stuff. Sorry the weather sucks! It's beautiful down here. And that's super awesome about your friends son too! Hong Kong that's crazy! Well, help you have a great week! Love you Dad!

Mother! Sounds like your an amazing teacher! I love those moments when I rush of Inspiration comes! I love it. OH I forgot, this woman named Lucy who we've been working with forever came to church this week! It was great. She's awesome and she's gonna get baptized before the end of the month. That's our goal at least. I'm sorry about your teeth. That's extremely unfortunate. I hope they start to feel better. Maybe you should just rip em all out and get fake ones? Easy solution right? That's awesome that you got to spend time with them! How are they doing? How's work? And nice mistake with Charly's friend hahaha. That's classic! Love you mum your the best!

CHARLY. No boys. Man I feel like I have to tell you all the time. And I still feel like you're not listening. Goodness gracious. So what's the sitch? (kim possible) Who do you like? You confuse me. I hope school goes well. You're an awesome sister! If any of those boys aren't members by the way and like you, make them members. Flirt to convert right. hahaha just kidding. Love you char!
Jake yeah dude I know! I miss doing that stuff too! I'm glad you guys got along so well! hahaa it's sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! That's awesome you got NHL too. I remember Dad and I used to play it all the time. I'd kick his but it was awesome! I hope your doing great! Nice job in soccer man! Congrats for being such a great guy! I hope you keep being a sweet example to me and all your friends! Love you man!

Kenna and Izaac! I love you guys! I hope skating has been great! And Izaac that's cool you went to the movies! Love you guys! You guys are amazing!  Hope you have a great week!!

Okay guys, well I must be off! Love you all so much! I hope you guys know that the church is true! I know it's true and I know God is real and ah. It's amazing. I don't ever want to lose the feeling I get from this gospel. Hope things are great back home! Love you guys tons!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment