Sunday, 2 March 2014

24 FEBRUARY 2014



Hey family. Hope everyone's had a great week this week! Sounds like it! Sounds like Canada tore it up in the olympics which is SWEET! Super proud of them! 

This week was super awesome, but super sad... We got transfer calls and Elder Romero is leaving:( It's super depressing because we've had a lot of success together. He's an awesome guy, he's leaving to Hemet today and my new companion is named Elder Dayley who just finished being trained. So it should be fun! I'm excited, but at the same time super sad to see my friend leave.

This week was amazing though. First off, Maria was baptized last night. It was super amazing. It made me super happy to see that, and to see the ward come out to support her. She's amazing, her grandson was baptized last night too but into the English ward. It was cool because she got to watch him get baptized, and right after she was baptized. It was super spiritual. She was super ready, and the night before her baptism she told us she wants to go on a mission and all this stuff. It was awesome. I love it. Elder Romero and I decided it was a great way to end our companionship. Hopefully we'll be companions again. 

This week was awesome too. We took out our two recent converts David and Johnny to lessons. I went with Johnny and David with Elder Romero. It was sweet because Johnny and I had a super successful lesson with Brayan, who's on date for the 9th of March, and David and Elder Romero went back to teach David's parents. They are super supportive of the church, but just haven't been baptized because they work on Sunday's. But the time has been changed due to flooding in our building, so Elder Romero and David went and put them on date for this month as well. It's amazing. David is a super great guy. He's been teaching his parents on his own and came out with us every day this week which was awesome. It makes me happy.

Oh and as well! My friend George came to visit me this week! The one who was baptized in my first area. He came down with a family in the ward for a boy who was baptized this week. It was the best to see him and talk to him. He's awesome. He goes to LA on the weekends now, but still goes to church up there and is still going out with the missionaries. It was super awesome to see him. 

Dad! That's sweet that you guys had a great week. That's cool as well that you got a boat. You definitely need to send me a picture of it! It sounds quite big and legit! That'll be a fun family toy haha.  How's he doing by the way? Everyone's so old! Grandad is like 67 already? And Jeannie like 50? Man. I'm super happy we have the plan of Salvation hahaha. That's awesome what the bishopric did. How's the youth in the ward doing? Hopefully okay. You're awesome Dad! Love ya!

Mum! That's awesome that Sam's doing so good! Super proud of him! He's such a great guy and has a super strong testimony. he was always a super good example to me, especially when it came to spiritual things. That's awesome that you got to go to the temple! I can't wait to go to the temple, it's so much fun! I love it. And I'm glad your lesson went well. That's always my favourite lesson to teach is the plan of salvacion. It's super spiritual and super happy! I'm sure you did a great job! You're awesome mum! Love ya!

Charly. NO BOYS. I swear If I find you with boys I'm going to throw a hissy fit. They're all bad people. ALL. So I leave the responsibility of keeping you away in the hands of my father and my three brothers (peter, jake and Izaac) . Oh but don't worry about the driving test. You'll ace it, as long as you can see over the wheel. Anyways. Love you lots char, you're great. No boys, and yeah! Love ya!

Jake! Watch out for Char aight? Keep an eye on her. and If she goes on dates I give you permission to follow her, and go to the same movie/restaurant she's in. Don't fail me. Also I love you. That sucks that your team lost but nice job with winning man of the match! You're a rock star! You on any school teams right now? Still in line for the athlete of the year? Love you man!
kenna! What's up! Hope you had a great week. It sounds like you had a blast in Utah! It's awesome to see your typing skills are improving. That's funny what you did with the dogs! Do you have any pictures to send? Love ya!
Izaac. My chubby little friend. That sounds like a super fun game you played at the hotel! I always loved playing in the hotels. I'm glad you had fun! Hey bud, I have a favour to ask. Don't let Charly go on dates okay? I know you'll do a great job. And If any boys come to the house. you need to beat them up for me okay? Love ya!

Well! I must be off! Love you all. I hope you guys know this church is super true. I LOVE IT. And I'm so happy God loved us so much to give us his gospel. I hope one day I can be worthy of His love, but ah. Anyways. Joseph Smith was a prophet, miracles happen, Christ is our Savior,  and I love this gospel. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment