Thursday, 1 May 2014

28TH APRIL 2014



Hey family. What's up? Hope everyone had a great week! It sounds like everything went great!

We had a great week. Super full of meetings and stuff but good. This week will be full of long meetings too - which is great. Hahaha. It was cool because we got to go to the temple again on Tuesday! It was super great! I love it like crazy. It too was pretty spiritual. I wish we could go more often it's so fun. I just get super tired in there because like every time I sit down I crash. It's hilarious. 

It was semi depressing this week. We had a good week, until the last night. Adrianna's mum was down to get baptized, and then she started flip flopping and throwing up tons of concerns about how she's made promises to the catholic church...so it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. Still pray for her. We're not going to role over dead, but we're not going to make her our main focus right now. We are going to start focusing on a family we're working with, and a woman named Reina. Reina's really cool. She was like in a gang and has a crazy past life. But wants to change and she loves us. SO that's awesome. She's so cool. SHe didn't come to church... she had pre-morning plans, but she came to a baptism last night and liked it which was great. So pray for her a lot too.

I've been focusing a lot more on working on my spanish this week and memorizing scriptures. I feel like I need to focus more on the scriptures and mastering the language. It's cool! The scriptures are filled with so much gold! It's awesome! I feel like my testimony has grown a lot in the scriptures and the truth of them. But yeah, just trying to focus a lot on consecrating myself to God instead of just making a sacrifice... because that's what it's all about right?;) I need to focus everything I have on the mission and give it all up to God. I know I'll receive more blessings that way and more importantly my investigators will. I love being a missionary. I need to be a lot better though.

Dad! That's pretty sweet that you had a great week! Glad you could get a lot done. That's super cool that you  got to go to the temple as well! I bet it's super spiritual when you're doing family members. So who all went for the trip? I'm glad you guys have been focusing a lot on the family lately. I know that's one of the most important things in the world. And I'm glad your helping out your sister, I hope things have been going well, and I'm glad she's not rolling over dead. Love you dad hope you're doing good thanks for being a great example!
Mum! Thanks for being great! I'm glad as well you could receive spiritual insights in the temple. I love the temple so much it's so great! Sometimes I find it easy to relate. Before it was hard because I couldn't speak spanish. But it's easier. I love being a missionary. That's like one of Elder Moss's best talents is being super personable in lessons. And he's really good at Spanish. But yeah. I'm glad you have been spending so much time with the family!
Charly! Congrats on your test! I'm so proud you passed! That's so awesome! I hope you have a great time driving around in the car? What's your date count now? Hope things are going great! No boys! Love ya!
Jake nice job running everywhere man! That's great you could run really far! How are things going for you in life? That's a cool story about the cop! Anyways. Have a good week - that's crazy that girl had a seizure. Hope she got a blessing! love ya!
Kenna and Izaac you guys are the best! Love you guys a lot, hope you've had a great week!
Anyways family. Love you guys tons! Thanks for being such a sweet example and being amazing. I know the church is true! It's so true. I love it like crazy! I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and I know this is Christ's church, and the Book of Mormon is true. And I know that Christ is my Saviour! By guys love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment