Thursday, 24 July 2014

26 MAY 2014 - REINA SE BAUTIZO



Hey family! This week was a great week! 

So first of all, Reina was baptized!!! So happy! It was great. She's very timid. And she HATES showing her emotions. And she won't tell us that she loves us. So we tease her all the time. But it was amazing. She got baptized last night. And she asked me to do it which was so cool. It was a great experience. She was getting pretty emotional. Elder Moss came back which was cool too see him too. He's super stressed out with his new calling. But yeah. It was a great baptism. She's so hilarious!!!

We had a really good week and found some new investigators. We put a few people on date. We're working with a really cool family. These people named Juan and Kathy. They're really legit! They really want to get baptized and go to the temple to be sealed. HOWEVER. They are SO lazy in the mornings and wont wake up. They didn't show up to church yesterday which was lame! BUT. We have an idea. We're going to buy like ten alarm clocks and set them around their house so they'll wake up that morning. But we need you guys to pray for them. They need a miracles. And I know if we can get them to church once, the rest will follow and they will continue coming. They're really awesome!

My biggest goal on my mission I think is to find a family that will be sealed in the temple. And so that's what we're really focusing on right now, is finding a family. That'll be the best thing in the world. 

I feel like huge miracles are happening all the time which is amazing. One of the guys in the ward had his girlfriend move in with him. So we went and taught her and put her on date for the 8th. And she came to church which was great. I felt really good at the end of the lesson when we both bore our testimonies. I felt the Spirit really strong. I this church is true! As well one of the hugest miracles I feel I've seen is Spanish! It's so weird being able to communicate in a different language. I never thought I'd be able to do that. But God helps out a lot. I know He's real! 

Dad! Sounds fun! What's the back yard look like now? That's cool you ripped a bunch out. So now you and Peter can go cruising together? That's awesome! Does he have his own bike or is he stealing yours? I feel like home is so different now! FROZEN yogurt? That's like a mini Utah. Hahah good luck with singing! Love ya dad hope you have a great week!

Mum! That makes me really happy that Mary-Clare is doing great! That's great! Hahaha. That's so funny. How come you were all chosen to sing? Well mum. I'm really proud of you for being open! That's awesome. Keep up the good work! It seems hard, but really it's super easy when you just do it. It's pretty cool how God put words in your mouth, and how angels will bear you up! Anyways. Love you mum! You're awesome!
Peter! You dog. I saw a picture of your woman. You better not "WIFE" her before I get back. I'll be really mad if you do! You haven't even told me anything about her other than that you kiss. I heard you got your bike license! Congrats! Do you have your own one now? Or what's the deal with that? How often do you get to go to the  temple down there? Love you man! hope things go well!

Charly! You didn't even write me! no boys! Hope things are going great! How's school going? What about everything else? I hope you're reading your scriptures everyday and being awesome! Love you char!
jake! That's cool. Who's your cow? I hope you've been doing well! You reading you're scriptures every day? Love you man! That's cool you're having great fun! How's sports going? Love ya!
Kenna and Izaac! How are you guys doing?? Hope you're all doing well! So proud of you guys! How's school? Any plans for the summer? What's you favourite thing to do? Love ya!
SO guys. I have to go! BUT. I love you guys a lot. Hope all is going well! I know this church is true! It's literally the best thing in the world. I hope you all have a great week. I know Jesus is our Saviour, I know this is His church! I know it is! It's amazing. Love you guys tons! Pray for Juan, Kathy, and Christiana!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment