Thursday, 11 September 2014

18 AUGUST 2014



Hey fam! Hope everyone had great week! Sounds like crazy stuff happened! The jetski broke! What the heck! That's crazy! It sounds like everyone had fun though! And I'm glad they could all come down from England that's so cool! You all look like champs with your bikes!

MUM! I am so so so sorry I missed you're b-day. Things kind of got randomly busy and I couldn't email. I wrote you a letter on your birthday as we drove to the temple, but I haven't had a chance to send it off. I just hope you know I didn't forget about you!

So this week was weird. First of all, my companion's name is Elder Maxfield. He's a stud! There's only two of us by the way, Elder Maxfield and I. He's definitely one of the best comps ever and is a crazy good leader/ teacher. I have a lot to learn. It's weird because now I'm in English ward! It's crazy!

This week we had a lot of meetings and trainings to do. On Tuesday it was kind of cool. We dropped all the dying missionaries off at the aeroport, and drove the new ones back. And then flipped around to pick all the other new ones coming in from Mexico. It was weird because I was driving alone because Elder Maxfield was driving the other van. Then we spent the day working with the new missionaries. 

The area I'm working in is amazing! We had five investigators at church this week and should be having some baptisms up soon! We've seen a lot of miracles already. We also got invited into a party Saturday and taught everyone about missionary work and what we do. It was hilarious. 

It was really sad to say bye to Patricia and Kimberly, they're so amazing! And everyone else. Even though I was only there for one transfer, I loved my old area. But the new area is great, and my companion is great. 

Also in the past two weeks, Julie, a lady Elder Romero and I were teaching in Moreno Valley, got baptized! So we got to go back for that. As well a girl, Selena I taught in Hemet just got baptized! So happy and proud of them! Both of them have had extremely hard lives and have gone through tons! It's nice to see the changes they've made!

Anyways! Can't talk for long! Love you all. I know the church is true. It's so amazing! 

Have a great week!
Adios!










No comments:

Post a Comment