Monday, 5 January 2015

17 NOVEMBER 2014



Hey family! That's so weird Peter's getting married! Nice pictures Pete. I finally get to see what my new sister-in-law looks like hahaha. I hope the photo I sent works. If not I'm sorry. I have no pictures of myself alone and basically just went outside to take that one. Let me know if I need to change it.

Mum! So what are you doing for wedding plans? ALSO. It's like more than a month away! You have tons of time to relax! Haha. Hope all is going well with that. Let me know how it all looks when it's done. I'm sure it'll be great. How are you mum? Hope all is well! Hahaha. Love ya.

Also Dad! STL is sister training leaders, and MLC is mission leadership council. Man I thought you served a mission. Hahaha. Goodluck planning a wedding! Love ya!

Jake, congrats on the win! And good luck with your new job!

Char! I haven't heard from you in forever. Hope all is well! Love ya!
Kenna! Goodluck singing! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

And nice job Izaac for pulling your own tooth!!

You guys are great, I love you all!

That's so weird that Becky's home now! I hope she had a great mission! I remember watching her farewell literally right before I left! It's weird because all the sisters in my MTC district that came out with me are getting ready to go home. Super weird. I'm really excited for Braden as well. He'll be such a great missionary. I hope all goes well for him. 

This week was NUTS. Again. I don't think it'll stop being nuts ever haha. So. Monday we had a lesson and I was feeling extremely sick. But we had another lesson after with some teenagers and we played them in basketball. Then I felt a ton better. The next day we had exchanges. Then the day after that we had exchanges. Then we had multizones the next day, and then another one the day after that. And then exchanges on Saturday. It was a super busy week!

It was cool though. On Tuesday, we taught the restoration to a lady named Rose-Mary. I was with Elder Reber on exchanges in my area. It was crazy. She didn't really accept the message, but the Spirit was so strong! I loved it. Everything just made sense in that moment and the Spirit testified, at least to me, how real and how true everything is that we teach.

It was great. Yesterday was just filled with miracles. So first of all, we had some baptisms!! Hilda, Alessandra, and Cassandra Rojo all got baptized yesterday. And David baptized his family. He received the priesthood yesterday, and asked me to do it which was awesome. It was such a great experience to see that. They're such an awesome family.

As well, my recent convert, Sarah Madison, spoke in church. She gave a bomb talk! She spoke about her conversion story. I wanted to cry. It was so cool. She did a fantastic job. 

Then, at church, a guy came up to us, introduced himself as Josh, and told us he wasn't a member. He stayed for all three hours, and at the end of it asked us how to become a member of this church. We were like.... "well hey. That's why we're here". He's 17 years old. It was such a miracle. He's going to youth on Tuesday and we have an appointment set up with him this week. Super tight. Also, Jessica Stewart, the wife of Jacob Stewart, the returning member, came to church. She's doing great too. She made us cookies. I don't know why we've been so blessed here. But it's so awesome. I love it!

So all in all it was a pretty good week!! After our baptism we had to take a mission survey with President Mullen. It was pretty cool because we got to sit around after and ask him questions. He's a very intelligent man. He's a great mission president. 

But yeah. I'm super tired, but I'm glad all is going so well. I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope the work keeps going forward. 

Anyways. I love you all! You guys are the best. Hope you have a great week! And goodluck with the wedding and everything else you've got going on!

Love Elder Blomfield


No comments:

Post a Comment