Monday, 5 January 2015

27 OCTOBER 2014



Hey family. That's so weird that Peter is getting married. Hahaha. Holy smokes! It's a miracle! Hahaha I'm just kidding. So I already told Pete, but my friend Elder Moss leaves this transfer and will be at BYU. He's the friend I'm going to room with when I go back. But he's taking my place at the wedding. I already told him about it. Sorry. But he can go for me! Congrats again though dude! I'm really proud of you! I hope you can fit it all in, especially with all the schooling and stuff you have going on! You're awesome!

ALSO. Mum, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd want to drive back from California haha. I think I'd rather fly! 

But it sounds like you guys have tons of stuff planned! Wow! I remember the SEMA show. That was one of my favourite trips! I loved it! Happy anniversary by the way! 25 years! Congrats. You guys are the best. It makes me happy to know I have parents that are awesome and solid together!

This week was really busy too. I little better, just because we didn't have many meetings. We just like a billion exchanges it felt like. Which was actually just four, but yeah. It was tiring. This week will be nuts because we have transfers coming up, and transfer meetings to go along with that. It'll be sad because I keep losing my friends and a bunch are leaving this week!

In general we had a good week. We're trying to find more investigators, which is fun. BUT, it was cool because Martha, Maria and Adriana all got confirmed this Sunday. That was a cool experience because Martha and Maria both asked me to do it. It was really cool and super spiritual. Especially with Maria. I didn't really understand, but yeah. I don't know how to explain it. It was like I could see a glimpse into the future or something. It was weird. I don't really know how to describe it another way, but it was really cool for me. Just another testimony this is God's church and the priesthood is real. 

As well, all of them went to the ward trunk or treat Friday night. As did the Rojo family who went to church as well. It was really cool. I love that family a lot. I love this area a lot, I feel like I've met a lot of people who have become family here. I love it. 

Michelle came to church too. But the other day we caught her smoking which was sad because she's been telling us she hasn't been - although we thought she was still. So with her things will take a lot more work, so just pray for her. She's still reading and praying and coming to church. She's just had a hard life and it's gonna take a lot to change that!

But Jake! Congrats on beating Centennial on your tournament! That makes me happy you won dude! Also Izaac, I miss you too buddy! Congrats on winning your game too! Sounds like you did awesome!!

Anyways family, I have to go! But I love you guys a ton! You literally are the best family in the world, and I'm so glad I get to be a part of it! Thanks for rocking it!

I hope you guys know I know this church is true! This is the way to eternal happiness, I know that. I'm so glad I can be apart of this work. It's so cool! I know Joseph Smith was a prophet, and I know Jesus Christ is our Saviour! 

Love you all and have a great week and Halloween! Send me pictures of what you guys dress up as!

No comments:

Post a Comment