Wednesday, 18 February 2015

29 DECEMBER 2014




29 DECEMBER 2014

Hey family! Hope everyone is doing great!!

So weird to talk to you the other day. So weird that Peter is getting married.... That's so weird. Good luck dude! Have fun! Send me an email and let me know how it all goes! 

As well family, thanks for all the pictures. It was good to see you guys on skype the other day. It felt so weird. Everyone's growing up so much! Jake finally sounds like a man! And everyone seems to be getting so old (except for you mum, don't worry). But yeah. I miss you guys! I really hope everyone's doing great. I'm glad the reception went well, and I hope the rest of the wedding goes well too. Thanks for sending the pictures. Peter looks like such a stud, haha he looks so happy. 

I'm glad to hear about Mary-Clare though. That makes me really happy she's doing better. I know it's been super hard for her. I'm so glad that she's come around. That's what I love about the gospel. It's pretty much like a fix all. Hopefully things work out with "Uncle Sam". Hahaha.

So. I already told you. But we went to a mentally handicap housing facility. That was so fun. We sang them Christmas carols and hymns. That was how we spent Christmas Eve. Christmas day we spent at the Garcia's house and then played basketball. Hahaha.

Yesterday was great. I got to go back to a baptism for Memo - the nephew of Martha. Everyone was there which was so great. It felt so good to see that family. I love those guys a lot. As well Jessica Stewart - the lady who just just baptized right before I left had her surgery and now she's cancer free. I'm so happy for her. She seemed to happy. She just got confirmed and is doing so well. I can't wait to see that family in the temple.

This week in general was a little harder just due to the fact that it was Christmas and a lot of people were busy. BUT, it was great. We had a lot of investigators come to church so we're really excited!

Anyways. Love you guys. Good luck with the wedding tomorrow! Thanks for being the best family in the world! I know I told you on Christmas but I know this church is true, and I know that Christ is my Saviour!

Love ya!
Elder Blomfield 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment