Tuesday, 2 June 2015

11 MAY 2015



Hey family. It was weird to see you on skype yesterday! I'm not gonna lie. It was really good to see you, but kind of weird! Everyone looks so different. Also Dad that was a pretty awesome beard. I'm sorry you had to shave it. I saw someone driving with duck flags on their car and was mad at them but didn't realize until just now that the flames lost... ah man. Always next year though.

But yeah that beard was pretty cool. 

I don't really know what to say, seeing as we talked about my week yesterday pretty much. But just keep in your prayers the Jayat family. They're doing so awesome. I really hope and pray they get baptized soon. It was be a super awesome extra present if they got baptized before I went back. Also Diego is getting baptized this week. We went over the other day to teach him, and all his friends were playing outside. They asked us to play for a bit. They all love us now and always come sit in on the lessons. They all want to get baptized now too haha. It's really funny. 

Anyways. Thanks for being the best family in the world. I hope you guys are all doing good back home and things aren't too nuts. Love you guys a lot. I know I was probably weird on skype. I'll just accept it. Hahah and I'm sorry but it's just weird to think about it all. But that doesn't change the fact that I still love you all to death and that I have the best family ever. Happy Mother's Day again, mum. I hope it went well!

Anyways. I didn't really get the chance to bear you all my testimony, which kind of bugged me. But it was kind of a crazy house last night and everything was dying or not working. But really I just hope you guys know that I know this is all true. Especially That Jesus Christ is real and this is His Gospel. I love how powerful the love of Christ is, and that no matter who we are or what point we're at He accepts us and changes us. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet too, and this church is the church of Christ. 

Anyways. Thanks again for being a great family!

ALSO. Before I forget. I had another question. Like I said yesterday, my account was lost. So I was wondering if I could use the credit card and pay you back later? I haven't really bought much out here and I wanted to by a couple of things before I left. I hope that's okay. 

Anyways. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment