Tuesday, 2 June 2015

1ST JUNE 2015



This is us at a baptism of Rocio!

The Jayat family at church (they showed up in white shirts and ties to sing today)

And our mission president, President Mullen

This week was so sad... I can tell you more soon. Last night we said goodbyes after the baptism. It was awesome. Brayan bought me a soccer ball. It was so nice. I went to the Jayat's to say goodbye and they gave me two ties and letters. Ahhh. It was so hard but then I saw Juan, the Dad, start to cry after I hugged him goodbye. That almost killed me. Later we saw my recent convert, Diego and his family. They bought me all this Mexican food. Ah. It was so awesome but so sad. It's hard leaving family behind. I'm so glad I came here, there's no other place I would've rather come. 

Love you guys so much! See you soon!

Elder Blomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment